CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 1, 2008

TOO BUSY!

Well, wouldn't you know that I would forget about blogging for several days! Just what I thought might happen. I sure didn't want to but, it happens way too often with me. I tend to get caught up in the busyness of my life and forget about the things I want to keep up on (i.e. blogging, housework). It has been a whirlwind around our home the past couple of weeks. Last week was a lot going on at work with day & evening meetings. In the process, I was trying to prepare my two oldest for youth trip/youth camp. They actually wound up packing their own bags and I must add that they did a FABULOUS job! I was impressed. I only had to double check what they had packed and purchase the few things they needed (snacks, disposable cameras & batteries for flashlights). All in all I was very proud of them! My babies are definitely getting more responsible and growing up a little! School starts in 2 weeks & we have plans to school shop tomorrow before they go back to their dad's for a week. Hannah called me this morning at 7:15 to let me know they were on the bus and headed back home. I am sure I will have a lot of stories to hear about when they get home tonight. The buses are supposed to arrive at the church at 10:30pm tonight. It's going to be a long day for those two. I hope to have some pictures to post of their activities and fun time at camp. My biggest fear this year was sending money with Hannah to manage for a week!!!!! How scary is that? Caleb seems to be pretty good with his money and I didn't worry about him. Hannah has never been on a trip that required as much money. She was sent with $250.00. We'll see if she comes back with any! I know she bought a few things at the Mall of America. She called to tell me about that. At that point she seemed to be doing pretty good with her money. We'll really get the true story when she returns tonight. I'll keep you posted!!! This week has been mostly quiet at home. We have really done nothing but go to church on Wednesday night. I have taken this quiet time to download a lot of scrapbooking things to my new computer. I am doing digital scrapbooking (for those who don't know) and there are thousands of freebies out on the internet to download so you can scrapbook. I kind of enjoy this better because you don't have to get all of your supplies out and clean up a mess when you are done. The options are endless!! I am gearing up for my mother to come visit. She will be here on the 15th of August. I am very excited about that! The kids are looking forward to seeing her. Well, I guess that's all the excitement I can put in words right now. I am sure there will be a lot to talk about in the next few days after I get the low-down from Hannah. Have a great day!

No comments: