CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 14, 2008

Weekly Reflections!

What a week! When I was asked yesterday about how my week went I immediately responded with "Oh the usual, work & come home and that's it. But when I was reminded by my dear husband that was not all I did, I started naming things and realized my week was full of stuff that kept us going! I previously blogged of my adventure on Tuesday evening and how I paid dearly for that the next day at work. Wednesday was uneventful (therefore no blog). Thursday we went over to some friends for dinner. We had such an enjoyable time getting to know the Turner's a little more. Their girls are so funny!! They had me giggling the whole night. We had a wonderful, relaxing dinner & just enjoyed sitting and talking to another couple from church. Friday was the day the kids came home from camp. I got off work at noon and made time for a little nap before getting them at 4:30. There were lots of stories to share about camp. Hannah's cast broke. (That is coming off soon!!) Andrew lost his asthma medication and also cut open his foot under his big toe jumping off of the dock. What fun! They entertained me for a little while with stories & then we all settled down pretty early for a great night's rest. Saturday morning I got up and went to our Ladie's monthly breakfast. It's called A Mug & A Muffin. Several ladies get together on the 2nd Saturday of every month and bring our favorite mugs and have coffee, cappuccino, tea and all kinds of great breakfast items. We enjoy the fellowship and always learn something informative or interesting. I was asked to lead the worship time at the end. The rest of our Saturday was spent playing catch up on laundry and housework! YIPPEEEEE!! Sunday rolled around and it was a jam packed day! We got up early & went to church. I was on praise team that morning so, we went extra early. After church we had an informative meeting about the upcoming Youth Trip/Youth Camp that Caleb & Hannah are going on at the end of this month. With that taking up our lunch time, we headed home to meet Grandma Sharon, Crystal and KK. They came to visit us and did we have a ball!! KK is quite the show horse! She played in the sprinkler outside and ran all over the place. I got really tickled at her. From what I've seen of her, I think all she does is eat and run. She's so cute and angelic. The blonde curly hair is to die for!! That evening we went to church again. After service was a get together for all of the campers that had just come back from Kid's Camp. They fed us root beer floats & ice cream sundaes. My kids took part in that but, Jeff and I wound up chatting with people & we missed out. We all did go to IHOP after church was all done. We had a nice quiet and enjoyable family meal. Once we got home, it was bedtime for everyone. AND HERE WE ARE....it's Monday! I started my voice therapy this morning. I will be working hard on getting my voice back to the strength that it was before my surgery. I feel very encouraged about it! I have been feeling down and low about it these past few weeks but, after dwelling on how God has brought me already and looking at the therapy that is to come, I am truly encouraged and can't wait to see results!!! Hope all is well with everyone! Till tomorrow.....OR WHEN SOMETHING EXCITING HAPPENS!!!

No comments: