CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 14, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

WE SURVIVED!!!!!! Yes, it's the first day of school for us and the morning jitters took effect a little bit. We first dropped off Hannah at the Middle School.

She was a little more excited than I expected. She has been talking all summer about how scared she was to go and the day came and she was ready! I told her I was going to take a picture of her and she gave me a little grief about that. The words, I think, "Oh, Mom, you're gonna embarass me!!" Oh well, I succeeded in embarassing her because I made her stand in front of the sign so I could get a picture. She's so silly!!

Then it was Drew's turn:

He didn't seem to mind me taking a picture. He even told me where he was going to stand. This was my EXCITED child! He has been a monster this past week. His energy levels have shot through the roof! It's time for him to get back into a routine & calm down!

Now I am settling down at work to get my day of to a good one. Trying to stay calm myself! I have a major root canal today at noon. They have found an absess (sp??) on the root of a tooth. They are concerned that the one next to it also has an absess. I am so nervous and tense. We'll get through it and sleep the rest of the day!

Enjoy and happy back to school everyone!!!!

No comments: