CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 19, 2008

Sad day!

My mother and Jerry left today. It was really sad to see them go. I enjoyed them being here so much. I sure wish they could have stayed longer! Maybe they will come back. We had such a great time. Didn't feel rushed to do things and get everything done. We just sat and enjoyed each other's company. Mom had made my favorite meal last night and when we all got home we sat down and ate together. Mom and Jerry taught me a new ice cream recipe soooo, I now have an ice cream maker and will be making ice cream as much as possible. I know my family loves ice cream and what I am doing is so easy.....you just mix together 6 cans of Sunkist and 1 can of Eagle Brand Milk. Put it in your ice cream freezer and BAM you have orange sherbet ice cream. It is so wonderful that I think this weekend we will try doing that with grape soda. I did upload pics last night at home onto my computer but, of course forgot to put them on my USB so I could put them on my blog at work. I hope to remember to do that tomorrow so all can see my mom & her friends. Would love to hear from some of you sometime!! Have a great one!

No comments: