CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 26, 2008

SPARKLE!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stayed up again too late last night! I just can not make myself put down the book I am reading. Twilight is so great! It really reels you in and doesn't let you go. I am so enjoying escaping into another world when I read. I LOVE EDWARD!!! Enough of my "Book Boyfriend". Jeff has been texting me a lot this morning. It is almost 2am and he signed off with a good night close to 1AM (his time). He says it's really very different over in Thailand. He had his first 'bout with the Thai food all day. He mentioned that it was pretty spicy!! I couldn't do it. I would have to be the "Difficult American" who would ask for MILD!! Picky, Picky, Picky. He is doing well. I told him I was not dealing very well with him being gone and he assured me everything was good where he was. He's not the type to tell me if he's not feeling well. After work yesterday, I picked up Sharon and brought her home so she could get Jeff's truck. Her car is going into the shop for some repairs. We got home and had pizza....Monday night!!! Can't beat Mazzio's $6.99 large pizza. The kids always look forward to that. The whole day I was so excited to have a night at home with no running to do and to just relax, do laundry & read. NOT THE CASE!! Hannah and I had a major melt down! She is struggling so bad in math. She hates it! I really think it's not necessarily a matter of I don't know how but, she hates it so much she doesn't even WANT to know how. I sat with her at the table because she had told me earlier in the day she didn't understand her homework....even though they had gone over it in class. By the time I tried to explain it to her and her telling me, "I can't" over and over and over I had had enough. A belt in one hand and her dad on the phone in the other I was about to lose my mind!! She really pushed me over my edge. I had to have her dad intervene on her behalf. After she spoke with him, she calmed down and went and did her homework. Only stopping to ask me a question about her homework about 2 times the rest of the night. The rest of the evening was pretty peaceful! Hannah went outside & practiced some cheers after dinner & homework. Andrew decided he is going to get "FIT". He went outside & ran up and down the driveway bouncing a basketball. He also informed me that he was going to exercise everyday and that I needed to go to the store and buy some fruit for him to have good healthy snacks! (Along with more pop!!! ha-ha) He cracks me up! They are really pushing the health aspect at school. I am thankful for that. Tonight is "Meet the Cardinals" night at the football field. We will be doing our normal running aorund like a chicken with its head cut off. Tomorrow I will have more to say about that! I have been sitting here all day wishing I could be home reading my book! SPARKLE, SPARKLE!! You have got to seriously read these books! Those of you that have...."and so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb!" Till tomorrow.....or another day after that!!

No comments: