CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 7, 2008

Anniversary

Hi to all my friends & family. This week is going by way too fast. I have company coming in next week at two different times. What a whirlwind! Tuesday after work, I was invited to play Bunco with some ladies from church. We had so much fun! I walked away winning the most Buncos & getting an envelope with $25.00 in it. What a great game! I am never that lucky! Yesterday was Jeff and I's anniversary. We spent lunch together and he took me to have sushi after work. We love going to eat sushi at Tsunami's downtown. They do have the best! Our evening last night was spent eating & setting up a computer for the kids. Other than that I must admit we are pretty boring. Especially when there are no kids at the house! We tend to get lost in our world of peace & quiet and just chill out. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: