CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 8, 2008

Birthdays & School

Today is my mother-in-law's birthday. Jeff and I are going to have supper with her tonight. She has chosen to go to Ted's Escandito Cafe!!! It's a really popular mexican restaurant in Broken Arrow. We are going to have so much fun!! Happy Birthday Sharon! Well, I have done it again. My hair is now cut and colored completely different. Imagine that! It does seem that I change it a lot. I am trying to find a way that I will be content with it but, I haven't found that yet. Yesterday went by fairly quickly. I worked & went straight to my hairdresser's shop. After that, I arrived home and Jeff was in his office working on finances. We toodled around the house for a couple more hours and then turned in for the night. It amazes me at how boring we are sometimes. NOT TOO MUCH LONGER!!! The kids come home Saturday and start school on Thursday!! WHOO! It went too fast! I picked up Hannah's schedule today. I am happy with who she got in the way of teachers. She is nervous so, I guess I am going to have to deal with that for a few weeks until she calms down. She will be fine! I hope everyone is having a great week! Hope to see all of you soon!

No comments: