CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 7, 2010

Weight Watchers Day 2 & 3 Recap and Other Ramblings!!

Well, I'm onto my 4th day with Weight Watchers.  It has gone very well thusfar and I am enjoying playing the WW game.

Day 2 - I was soooo proud of myself that I accomplished a day on WW and wasn't able to use every little point.  I think I actually did too well.  I am still new at this so there could be a point or two that I missed.  Just sometimes don't remember every detail of what you're putting in your mouth...that's a bad habit!!  I actually went to bed on Day 2 with 4 points not even eaten.  I just couldn't eat anymore!  So, I had 17 of my 21 points. 

Day 3 - A little bit of a different story - ha!!  I had a friend call, that I worked with a few years ago, wanting to take me to lunch.  Her and I decided to visit this quaint little restaurant in Utica Square called The Wild Fork.  What a fancy shmancy place!!  The food is divine!!!!!  I blew it because I was just unknowledgable about things.  I thought I was doing OK until I got to recording my points on my tracker.  Uh-Oh!!  I only had a small bowl of Chicken Tortilla Soup and a Spinach Salad.  Still don't understand why that put me over so much.....MAYBE IT WAS THE SLICE OF HOMEMADE BREAD & THE YUMMY BUTTER ROLL I ATE??????? - NAH!!  ha!!  Needless to say, I used 27.5 pts that day & had to dip into my 35 weekly bonus points. 

Day 4 - I'm back up and at 'em this morning and on track for the day...MORE TO COME!!

Now for the ramblings...  I'm back onboard with a busy schedule.  Yesterday about kicked my booty!!  I have been preparing for some major meetings we are having next week in our office.  Yesterday felt like it was going to be my Friday because of the "prediction" of bad weather moving in and bitter temps.  Soooo, I ran around here like a chicken with my head cut off and missing a limb.  (oh the visual!)  By the time I took a breath, I realized it was time for me to leave and go to my Physical Therapy appointment.  From the rush, my eyes were already beginning to tear up.  I apologized to my PT guy & told him if he saw a tear or two run down my face to please ignore me!!  hee-hee  Sometimes when I rush so much and finally sit down to rest, it's like my body opens up a dam that's been holding all of that energy in and it just comes out in tears.  I did well, though...just some eye watering.....YAY ME!! (as London would say)  As soon as I left therapy, hubby was waiting for me at ... wait for it ... DUM DUM DUM (scary music) ... WAL MART!!!!!!!!!!  We hadn't gone grocery shopping since before Christmas...I know, I know!!  We stocked up before the blizzard and also had all of the holiday leftovers to eat on.  There were no kids around and we also took off to Kansas for a short trip over the New Years weekend.  Soooo, needless to say, we were going to starve if the storm moved in.  I had just about an hour to spend with him and make sure he got the right things (now that I'm on WW).  I think that urked him a bit...poor guy!  Before I knew it, it was time to squeal my tires & run to church.  So, I left him to finish up AND to pay and went to church.  We got out a little early because of the "prediction" and went to Reasors to grab a few items that Wal-Mart did not have.  We arrived at home sweet home around 9:00.  Just in time to sit down with a bowl of cereal (supper...bad mom) and chill out for about an hour.  The kids' school was already out so, they stayed up until who knows when and I in my kerchief....oh wait...not anymore Christmas...rewind...I slipped into my warm PJ's and watched one 30 minute show and then went to night night land anticipating a cold, slippery morning.   WHEW - What a day!!

When I woke this morning - from a text my hubby sent me - I was informed that nothing really happened last night!  SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!  That meant I HAD to go to work...SHOOT!  I was already mentally shut down for the week.  Should've known!  The temps did drop drastically and it is very, very cold...just not as cold as they thought.  So, here we go on another tumultuous ride for the day!  I'm sure there will be more to report tomorrow.

I do pray for safety for all in this cold, bitter weather and if you have snow and ice, safety through that, also!  God bless ya'll out in BloggyLand!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Do you have a calendar? When you have a square that is stuffed full, I think you're doing too much in one day! :)
Nicole

Barbie said...

I wanted to pop in and wish you luck in your weigh loss efforts. I've done WW before, many times, and it is a great program and works when you work it. Looks like you are off to a great start. I am on day 2 of no sugar, white flour. Wish me luck and feel free to visit my "Weight Loss Journey" page on my blog. Blessings!

Loren said...

Good grief Woman I am panting and out of breath over your day!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!

Im thinking .....only comes out in tears?? ~ by golly, I would have a full blow kicking screaming hollerin FIT!

I'm with NIcole.....tooo much packed into that little square!

BREATHE my friend BREATHE

Girly Muse said...

proud of you for working so hard on WW!!! that's hard work. you're going to do great.

stay warm over there!!! love ya.