CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 29, 2010

Good Morning Ice, Good Morning Snow!

Well, I woke up this morning WITH ELECTRICITY and wondered what my eyes would see.  Here's what's going on today at our home:

This is how much ice we got at our home.  It looks to be 1/4 of an inch to 1/2 inch.  It's now snowing and it is B-E-A-UTIFUL!!  I am hoping to get some pics later of the beautiful snow.  We'll see what I can do.  Hope everyone else in the storm has electricity and is enjoying their families!!  Those not going through a storm, I pray that you are having a wonderful Friday and remember to enjoy your family!

3 comments:

Girly Muse said...

Aw, fun...as long as you are getting to stay inside, cozied up by the fire in your slanket. Hoping the power stays ON so you can watch movies and be warm and cook goodies....ahhh, being snowed in...fun times. ;)

Loren said...

So glad you had electric....I woke up to NO POWER but has since returned...Praise the LORD. Enjoy your kiddos and stay warm!

Sheila said...

I need more info on this "slanket!" LOL!
Yep - staying home enjoying the kids (well the ones that arent hibernating in the bedrooms, that is.)
Have a great day!