CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 13, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend




I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day this past weekend!!

I know I did!!  I don't ask for much....just stay out of my face, let me rest when I want to rest and let the house be quiet!!!  I got my wish...believe it or not!

Every other year I ask for family portraits for my Mother's Day gift.  If I didn't do that, we would NEVER have family portraits.  We spent 3 hours Saturday with a friend of ours doing pictures at several different locations.  She gave me a sneak peak of about 5 pics today.  I thought I would share them with you all.






What do you all think?  Worth it??  I think so!!  Can't wait to see more!!!!

**See more of Chasity's work on facebook:  Chasity Frazier Photography**

2 comments:

Loren said...

Oh Tamara! These photos are absolutely beautiful!! I know your heart must be beaming :)
Is she local like Owasso local? She really did awesome!

Glad you had a great Mothers Day :)

Nicole said...

Very nice!!!