CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 29, 2010

Day 6 - Facial Laser

Day 6!!  WOOHOO!!  It's getting better!!!!


I attempted going to a concert last night and wore some makeup to cover the redness.  It's amazing how tight my skin is when I do not put the ointment on.  As you can see from these pictures, it's clearing up rather well.  I'm beginning to get a few breakouts on my chin and in the crease of my nose.  I'm sure it's because of all of the ointment I am having to rub on my face.  I did not realize how ridiculous my hair looked until I started this post.  Sorry!!  Please try to ignore the pom pom of hair on the top of my head!

2 comments:

Loren said...

Holy Smokes girl! I just caught up from Day1....WOW! I am soo impressed...I would have been FREAKING OUT! Day 2 must have felt horibbly scary! When I worked at the salon they did this and so I would see these reactions and honestly it made me never want to do this but THEN I would see them after the time had gone by and I would change my mind! You will be sooo happy with the complete transformation! You are beautiful though with or without these treatments !!!

Have a blessed weekend girly!

Girly Muse said...

oh it's starting to get good! i'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! whew.