CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 30, 2010

Day 7 - Facial Laser

MUCH BETTER!!!!!  All of the peeling is done.  I just have some red spots from where I helped along the peeling skin....bad Tamara!!  Other than that, the skin has no blemishes or brown spots on it at all!!  Can't wait to not have the red anymore!  I actually went to church today and didn't wear any makeup.  I did put some translucent powder on just to keep the shine down.  I am soooo happy that I did this!!  I am going to stop doing a daily post on the laser now.  I'll try to put something up on a weekly basis so you can see the continuing lightening and tightening.  They say I should still see/feel difference up to 6 months after having the procedure done.  YAY!!

1 comment:

Girly Muse said...

Wow. It really is amazing. So it's not hurting anymore either?