CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 19, 2010

Well, I officially missed Thoughtful Thursday.  I must admit I missed it because I have a HUGE problem with my pictures.  As previously mentioned, I went to a scrap retreat this past weekend.  I do all digital scrapbooking.  While I was there, my external hard drive began deleting everything.  YES, DELETING!!!!  I was beyond anxious all weekend about this problem.  I am now waiting on Geek Squad to see if they can recover everything.  I hope and pray fervently they can.  This hard drive had every piece of scrapbook upload from the past two or three years.  It also has ALL of my pictures ever taken.  I am extremely worried about this!

Anyway, maybe I'll have good news soon!  I now will be backing up my external hard drive on the home external hard drive.  What a pain!  But I guess it's worth it in time of trouble huh? 

Signed,
Learned from my experience!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

OH NO!!! That really bites! I'm so sorry! I hope they can retreive everything for you! :(

Girly Muse said...

That's awful!!! I hope it can all be found! That's stressful. :(