CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 9, 2010

Java After Jammies

Last night the ladies of OFA had a very intimate little late night coffee/dessert gathering at the local Cracker Barrel.  It was a very laid back relaxed gathering and we laughed and laughed and laughed!!  Thanks Deb!!

We forgot to bring a camera so I took a few pics with my phone.  They're not the best quality but they're still fun to look at.

We all enjoyed a wonderful dessert!!

Fun, Food, and Fellowship!!

Kerry's dessert was the hit of the evening.  IT WAS HUGE!!!!!

It was such a wonderful evening.  I enjoyed being with you lovely ladies of OFA.  Can't wait to see what we'll be doing next month!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am totally going to do a Java After Jammies with some friends...great name!
Thanks for stopping by to visit today. I am enjoying reading through your blog!