CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 4, 2009

Wonderful Weekend in Sight

Well, we've all made it another week! YAY!! I am so looking forward to this weekend. It seems that I have had something every night this week...well, I have!! Ready for this??

Monday - Pampered Chef Party at a friend's
Tuesday - Bunco with my friends
Wednesday - Church
Thursday - Basketball Practice/Family Night (eat out together)/take down fall decor

Can you say too busy?? I think I'm trying to cram it all in before I have to be cooped up and sitting down for hours on end during the day and night OR maybe it's just the way I am. I've always been the type to be busy. If I stay home, there's no adult interaction so I make myself get out to get the interaction I long for. My kids do a lot of running with me and I'm afraid I'm teaching them a really bad habit. Anyway...

Well my cookie recipe exchange kinda flopped!! Oh well, I tried! I did get some great recipes from some old and new friends. I can not wait to go home and try the ones I haven't heard of.

Even though there has been much excitement with our running around, it's really been nothing exciting to report on...oh wait...I am done with my Christmas shopping!!!! That's one thing that's exciting and I bought the final item on Wednesday when I had some time to waste.

Hope all are well out in bloggy land!!

No comments: