CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 28, 2009

I'm Back...

I'm back...at work, that is!!  This is my first day to be at work since my surgery two weeks ago.  I have been impressed at how my recovery is going!  I am very blessed & thankful that the Lord has graciously smiled on me through this time.

Well, the holidays are officially over!  YAY!!  Back to some normality in my life...maybe?  I do love and anticipate the holidays when they are "on the way" but I hate them when they get here and by the time they're done, I'm ready to be done!  It took 5 minutes for the family to leave our home on Saturday (after having our Christmas a day late due to the blizzard) to start pulling all of my Christmas stuff down.  I now have it all neatly assorted on our dining room table until my hubby gets home tonight to help me box it up.  I don't know how much of the boxing I will be able to do but I could handle taking stuff down fairly easy. 

As soon as I REMEMBER to sit down and upload pictures of Christmas, I will.  I was going through my camera yesterday looking at the cuteness of it all and realized that I never uploaded Birthday Party pics from my son's Secret Agent Birthday Party.  Guess I have a lot to catch up on huh??  Doesn't surprise me!

Looking forward to a new beginning in 2010!

No comments: