CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I must admit that I am not the blogger that I want to be.  I want to be an eloquent speaker/writer like my other friends on here.  I want to have the time to post everyday and make an impact in someone's life.  I want...I want...I want.  While trying to decide what to write today a thought came into my mind about other blogs that I have read.  I see a lot of Thankful Thursday posts.  I want to be involved in that!

I find myself taking for granted a lot of things in my life.  I don't sit and just think about being thankful.  I should do that more!  I don't show that appreciation as much as I should.  Not that I'm not thankful in my heart, it's just that my mind moves a thousand miles an hour and sometimes I just don't think about it.  I've got to make it a point to be more aware of that!

Anyway,  I am thankful for a husband that is committed and home with me every moment possible.  I am thankful for my children who strive daily to please me .  I am thankful for the health that has been given to all of us in our home this year.  I am thankful for the food on the table.  I am thankful for the roof over our heads.  I am thankful for the clothes on our backs.  I am thankful for my friends who I talk to and do things with.  I am thankful for a fabulous job.  I am thankful for a wonderful church to attend.  I am thankful for my God-given talents.  I am thankful to live in America where we can worship freely.  This list, as I am thinking, could go on and on and on.

What are you thankful for today?  Let's remember to tell those in our lives how thankful we are!  'Tis the season of Thanksgiving! 

No comments: