CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 30, 2008

Carrie Underwood Concert

Jeff and I went to the Little Big Town/Carrie Underwood concert last night. It was great! I tried to get good pics but, my camera was just not focusing for some reason. I got great ones at Rascal Flatts concert but, nothing worth sharing on this one. I am bummed out! Maybe our friends that went got some so I can at least say I was there during this! Oh well! Don't sweat the small stuff right? Tonight is going to be an evening of staying home and making cookies & decorating them. The kids are so excited! I bought Fall/Halloween cookie cutters & we are just going to go CRAZY!! Yipee...not looking forward to the mess but, they'll be happy so I guess it doesn't matter! Hope everyone is fabulous!

No comments: