CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 21, 2009

What a wonderful way to get me rolling again on my blog!! My friend Nicole has posted this on her blog. I was one of the first few to post a comment and be part of this blog pay it forward movement. What a better thing than to think of your friends throughout the year and let God guide and lead you. I am presently in a period in my life where I am being stretched and molded. It doesn't feel good at times! I want to be a blessing to someone. Be the first 5 to leave a comment on my blog letting me know you want to participate in this and I will be sending you something special sometime during the year. Please post a comment and let me include you in this fabulous idea! If you are one of the first five to leave a comment, the only thing I ask is that you post this on your blog and continue the pay it forward movement! AND if you are one of the top five, please honor your promise on fulfilling your duty as a pay it forward ambassador. I can't wait to see who is going to comment. Don't know if I will have five! Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Girly Muse said...

sorry to hear you are going through a trying time. no doubt about it, it is a rough business living this life sometimes.

i want to comment on what you were asking about, but am not positive i understand~ the link for nicole sent me to a blogger domain page.

we've missed you~ welcome back. :)