CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 8, 2008

Camp Time

Well, yesterday was a long day. I got up at 4:30 AM, yes in the morning, to get my kids to the church and see them off to camp. They were so excited they couldn't sleep the night before. My day seemed to drag on and on after that. It was very hard to keep my eyes open during work hours. Once I was done with work, it was straight home for me. I had all intentions of going to bed as soon as I got home but, I got a second wind and started cleaning and even made supper for Jeff and I. I know he was wondering what got into me!! It was a very quiet and peaceful evening last night. Jeff had brought home some work and I got to go through some magazines & catch up on a show of mine. Nevertheless, we did both turn in about 9:00 that night. I was almost asleep when my Andrew called me to say good night. They had just gotten out of evening service and getting ready to go back to their dorms to go to bed (yeah right!!). He was so excited to be there. He didn't say much of anything to me because he was ready to play with his buddies & buy candy at the concession stand. I so remember those camp days. What fun!! Now it's my children's turn to experience the church camp. They like to be a part of every opportunity that our church offers. What a great church we attend! You can't beat having a church family to rely on and do things with. It's such an inspiration and uplifting experience! Well, I guess that's about as exciting as my day went yesterday. Maybe I will have more to report by tomorrow??? Probably not!! See ya later!

No comments: