CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 1, 2010

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
That GETTING THINGS would not be the main focus this year.  My children truly need to wake up and realize how privileged we are as Americans! 

2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
Open presents first thing!!  I like to have an overnight Christmas rolls waiting in the fridge to pop right in the oven so we can have warm, gooey cinnamon rolls.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A swimming pool.

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
It took me a while to think about this one.  I guess I would truthfully have to say that I don't believe there is anything that I do to make the holidays special without spending money somehow.  OBVIOUSLY, the decor makes it special but it was purchased with money.  Not necessarily this year but previously in the future. 

5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
None.  I was an only child and my family didn't play games.  If I played games it was with other families.  I LOVED hungry hungry hippo and I played Mr. Hand a lot by myself!

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Still like to open ONE present on Christmas Eve.  That was something I anticipated as a child and I still do that with my children.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
New York City would be nice.

8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
#1 - Kinect games.
#2 - Call of Duty - Black Ops
#3 - DSi XL


SERIOUSLY MOMS, if you have a child in your home that is OBSESSED with electronics like mine are...CHECK OUT THE GIVEAWAY AT TODAYS MAMA THAT IS HAPPENING!!  It's UNBELIEVABLE!!
 
WE LOVE GAMESTOP!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Loren said...

I entered this too!! Man oh Man whoever wins this will be one Blessed Momma!!

Hope all is well with you! Love ya