CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 2, 2008

TIME FOR VACATION AFTER VACATION!!

We made it back all in one piece! Our trip to Branson was so much fun!! Not relaxing but fun!! The kids enjoyed every minute of it. The adults got rather tired. After spending all day Saturday at Silver Dollar City, I think that's what did us in, we decided to chill out on Sunday. Really??? Is anything chilling out when you have kids that want to spend their day at the water park, add an afternoon at the Dixie Stampede, come back to the water park & then decide to go eat dinner at 9PM?? We did do some crazy things and I feel that I am paying for them today. As I sit at work.....I am really struggling to keep my mind on things! It would be so nice to be in bed. I know my kids were exhausted this morning and fussing about going to school. Such is life! As mentioned before, we had such a great time though! I loved being around friends that I could chat with while the kids went and played. Our kids seemed to get along really well together. I was very proud of all of them!

Next vacation??? I think Jeff and I need to take our own vacation next! Actually, the next adventure in vacations will be Thanksgiving!! We are all going to Mamaw's house in Mississippi. What fun! Major long road trip! That's always exciting!

I best get back to work for the moment. Maybe I will get inspired later today and give more info on our trip. Hope all is well!

No comments: