CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 3, 2010

Workout Weigh In

I have neglected to post anything on my workout/weight issue I've been working on.  I must admit that nothing DRASTIC has happened.  I am still maintaining the same weight as reported on July 12 blog post BUT, my body fat percentage is still dropping!!!  WOOHOO!!

It's slow going but my trainer assures me that slow is the way to go! 

I've also discovered a show (via my sister-in-law...thanks!!) called Cooking Yourself Thin.  It's on the Lifetime Channel.  How fun it is to watch them manipulate great fattening recipes and make them healthy for you.  You should definitely check it out.  They have a cookbook as well called Cooking Yourself Thin.

Well, that's all for now.  Gearing up for the big 3 day weekend.  Lots of rest and relaxation for us.  First time in several years that we have decided not to plan a get away on this holiday.  Sometimes that is just as well with me!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Girly Muse said...

That's so great, Tamara. The fact that you're establishing these great habits is HUGE~ you will definitely see the results with that kind of determination.

Have a great weekend! Love you.