CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 31, 2010

Missions Trip to Africa

Friends of bloggy land, I have been blessed with a great opportunity to take a missions trip to Kenya, Africa in November with my church and two other churches from the surrounding area. I am in need of raising $3,000.00 to go and share the Gospel. Please consider praying about this in your daily prayer time and follow the link listed below if you feel led to give to this mission. Mission trip fundraising and social networking MissionMixUp.com If you can not give at this time, thank you for even considering. I can always use prayer warriors behind me to keep the entire group saturated in prayer! Again, thank you so much for taking the time to even look into this. I will be keeping everyone updated on my progress and of course the trip!! God Bless!

1 comment:

Girly Muse said...

How exciting!!! Will want to hear all the details.

Tried to donate a couple times, but it's not working...or didn't for me anyway...