Ya'll (as Paula Deen would say)!!! There are a ton of things rolling around in my head right now!
1) I am soooo excited about the new friends I am making via the blog party that's going on at 5 Minutes For Mom. Check it out!!
2) I am thrilled that I have gotten back in touch with a wonderful friend I grew up with via the blog world - Sheila @ A Little Dirt Never Hurt
3) I am feeling so much better because I went and had a Pedi done at lunch time with Sheila. (don't let her fool ya, she's a girly girl at heart!!)
4) I am looking forward to the next book review post I am about to do!! This book is THE BOMB!!! Oh My Word! Soooooooo good!!
5) I am hopin'...and wishin'...and prayin'...and - forgive me, I had a song moment. I am hoping that I have a better weekend with my children. Last weekend was too much drama to even mention on this here blog!! There are many privileges that no longer exist in my home as of this past Saturday...haha!!! Mom is soooooo mean! It was so bad that my 12 yr old daughter told me she was going to run away and I actually told her that I would get the door for her - HAHAHAHAH!! Oh the joy of adolescense!!
6) Life is grand!
7) The weather is B-E-A-UTIFUL!
8) My decorating brain is on overload. I have been asked to take care of the decorations for Pastor Appreciation Sunday Banquet. I'm soooo excited!!
9) I enjoyed a wonderful evening with the daughter-in-law and mother-in-law at the Taste of Home Spring Cooking Show.
10) My track star daughter has another track meet tomorrow. This is #4 for the season. She has 8 medals with 3 track meets under her belt....what a show-off!! I'm so proud of her!
There's just a glimpse of a FEW of the MANY thoughts that are rolling around in my head today. ENJOY! What's on your mind??