CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 9, 2009

Monday, Monday, So Good To Me

It's Monday!!  So the song by the Mamas & the Papas says - "Monday, Monday, So good to me".  Really?  Well, I must admit this Monday has been a little uneventful.  Nice for a change!  Usually I'm up rushing around with kids that are exhausted from the weekend.  I guess we played our cards smart and didn't wear ourselves out this weekend.  Everyone got up without problems and got dressed without issues and started our day with a BANG!  Tomorrow?  Can't guarantee that!


MONDAY - SLOPPY JOES

TUESDAY - POPCORN CHICKEN AND FRIES

WEDNESDAY - Y.O.Y.O. (You're On Your Own)

THURSDAY - CHICKEN WITH PENNE PASTA

FRIDAY - BREAKFAST FOR DINNER

SATURDAY - LEFTOVERS

SUNDAY - EAT OUT!!

This week is going to be very simple and quick.  Not everyone will be able to eat together this week so, I'm not going all out with meals!  Basketball season officially starts tonight and we've got a lot of practices to begin.  (Not to mention my Bible Study time)


No comments: