CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 16, 2009

Please Dear Lord, I Want To Win!

Ha-ha-ha....that is my selfish prayer today!  The title reminds me of that song "Never-Ending Shopping List".  It goes:  
(CHORUS)


GIVE ME THIS, I WANT THAT

BLESS ME LORD I PRAY

GRANT ME WHAT I THINK I NEED TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE DAY

MAKE ME WEALTHY, KEEP ME HEALTHY

FILL IN WHAT I MISSED

ON MY NEVER-ENDING SHOPPING LIST


Anyway, I am doing this post to put my name in to win an iPod Touch.  My daughter has asked for one of these for Christmas this year.  With the economy the way it is, wouldn't this just be a blessing to win?  Obviously, the good Lord above knows what we need, but I'm just gonna have to be a little selfish today.

Go right over to Amy's blog right here and check this out.  She tells of some really cool apps that can be accessed through your iPod touch or the iPhone.  How cool!  Her blog is a really great one to read on a daily basis also.

Just check it out...it's worth it!

Thanks Amy for doing this great giveaway!!!

No comments: